[ID] => 940308
[post_author] => 1
[post_date] => 2022-08-15 09:03:43
[post_date_gmt] => 2022-08-15 14:03:43
[post_title] => ds2h-ubcb4sca35
[post_excerpt] => Generated by AutomateWoo
[post_status] => publish
[comment_status] => closed
[ping_status] => closed
[post_name] => ds2h-ubcb4sca35
[post_modified] => 2022-08-15 09:03:43
[post_modified_gmt] => 2022-08-15 14:03:43
[post_parent] => 0
[guid] => https://www.dimendscaasi.com/?post_type=shop_coupon&p=940308
[menu_order] => 0
[post_type] => shop_coupon
[comment_count] => 0
[filter] => raw
Frequently Asked Questions
Know Your Ring Size
Validate Paper Size
- Before printing, set page scaling to “None” on your printer’s settings.
- Once printed, measure the bar below with a ruler ensuring it is exactly 6 inches in length.
A. Measure Your Ring size
- Use a ring that is properly sized for the intended finger.
- Place the current ring over the circles below and match the inside of the ring to the circle of the closest size.
- When a ring is between two sizes, order a quarter size in between those two sizes. For example, if your ring measures between a size 5 and size 5.5, order size 5.25.